The parent committee represents all parents of Ewa’s Childcare and contributes to the quality. They gather at least once a year for a meeting and think along about the daily affairs at Ewa’s Childcare. All locations have an parent committee. If you would like to know how all this is arranged at the location, please ask the location manager.
The parent committee:
- represents all parents of a daycare
- is capable of providing advice in the interest of the entire daycare
- serves as port of call for parents
- provides clear and understandable information to the parents about the activities of the parent commitee
- ensures good communication between them and the other parent committees of the daycare
- shares all tasks between the members